[Koha] Accessing DNB databases via SRU and HTTPS

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Jul 26 22:31:48 NZST 2022

Hi Anke

Thank you very much! You wrote:

 > our config still works well - see screenshot.

We have exactly the same configuration - but when trying to access we
are getting the following error message:

  Proxy Error

  The proxy server could not handle the request

I tested the same configuration on my demo installation
https://koha.adminkuhn.ch - there it works well. The demo installation
is directly in the internet with no (outgoing) firewalls involved.

 > Changing 80 to 443 doesn't help - the SRU search doesn't work anymore
 > with that setting.

Changing 80 to 443 didn't help either on my demo installation.

Thus I think this is a problem of the local firewall of our library that
doesn't like the redirect from port 80 to 443. It will have to be solved
locally.

Best wishes: Michael