[Koha] Warm standby backup server for Koha

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 01:40:37 NZST 2022

Hi

You can do this with mysql independently from koha.

Mysql has the possibility to automatically synchronize db between two, or
more, mysql instances.

Just be sure to have both servers with the same MySql, OS and koha versions
to avoid issues.

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire