[Koha] Warm standby backup server for Koha

Lennon Mazonde lennon at kohasupport.com
Tue Jul 19 22:43:47 NZST 2022

Hi Admire,

I think one way to do it would be schedule a cron job that dumps and exports your database from server A to B. I wrote a bash script to migrate databases between MySQL/MariaDB servers that might help - it's available on GitHub at https://github.com/grandmaestr/koha-scripts. You'll need to modify it a bit to suit your use case but feel free to clone the repo.

 Best regards,

Lennon Mazonde

KohaSupport

 	lennon at kohasupport.com

 	www.kohasupport.com

 	651 North Broad Street, Middletown, DE 19709, USA

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.