[Koha] Site user lacks priviledges for koha-dump

Evan Stewart evanstewart406 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:27:33 NZST 2022

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the confirmation.  I'm surprised too that the Koha install
didn't get the higher privileges for the DB tables.  That's why I thought
it might be a Linux root issue because my Koha install gave privileges to
root for all MariaDB tables.

Were you able to solve the problem by granting more privileges to the mysql
user?

-Evan