[Koha] Rotating IP Address and Koha Logout

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:39:39 NZST 2022

Hi Charles

IP is assigned by the OS system. In your case, AWS.

I assume you will need to ask AWS to assign/configure you a fixed public IP
address

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire