[Koha] Recalls possible in KOHA

Lisa Peel lpeel at swisseducation.com
Thu Jan 20 08:11:42 NZDT 2022

Hello everyone

Apologies, I know this has been asked several times but I was wondering if any development work has been done on this – we could really do with the functionality to be able to not only put a hold on a checked out item but to also automatically decrease the loan period and for a message/email to be sent to the current borrower to request the early return of the item.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks

Lisa

Ms Lisa Peel
Head of Learning Resources, SEG Services
Swiss Education Group

Mobile: +41 (0)79 228 0151<tel://+41(0)792280151>
Avenue des Alpes 62
CH-1820 Montreux, Switzerland
www.swisseducation.com<https://www.swisseducation.com/en/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/swisseducationgroup> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/swisseducationgroup/> | Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/seg-swiss-education-group>
Family, Friends and Partners Program<http://www.swisseducation.com/refer>

In line with Swiss government advice, we have put in place a number of precautionary measures
to mitigate Covid-19 risks to our schools. The health and safety of our students, staff and visitors
remain our top priority. For more information click here<https://www.swisseducation.com/en/page/covid-19-faq-4568>