[Koha] Volume and Issue Numbering in Journals

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Jan 14 06:19:23 NZDT 2022

Charles
We're in a similar situation of just starting to look at the serials module.
I can only speak for 21.11.
You need to create an appropriate numbering formula, or borrow one from the
wiki. Pattern library:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Serial_Pattern_Library
There are three variables, so volume / issue is not a problem.
https://koha-community.org/manual//21.11/en/html/serials.html
It's a little tricky, but thankfully there's a test button that will show
you what Koha will do with the info you entered.

Elaine Bradtke
VWML <https://vwml.org>