[Koha] Linking via 830$w

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Tue Jan 4 22:45:45 NZDT 2022

Hi Katrin and Thomas,

as I also followed this discussion with interest, I would add my 2 ct. as to Koha's behaviour regarding traced and untraced series. Horizontal linking to other parts of a series, traced or untraced, makes perfect sense. Yet I wonder, if it could be modified slightly for traced series. Is it possible to show the series title as first result in the result list, followed by the other titles belonging to the series? I find myself scolling endlessly through result lists trying to find the series title - so it would be quite helpful for me to see it as the first result.

Would it be very complicated to configure this, and is it at all possible with Koha?

Thanks in advance and best regards
Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
---------------------------------------
Achtung! Neue Kontaktdaten!

Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Norbert Lossau
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598
Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001