[Koha] Upgrade to 21.11 - problems with extensions (coverflow and Koha as a CMS)

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:43:54 NZDT 2022

There is a comment on the coverflow configuration page about how to choose
an id as the selector. It is important to use double quotes around the
"#selector" because the configuration is in YAML format and as such the #
symbol is considered a comment (i.e. Is not taken into account).

Hope it dices your issue