[Koha] Upgrade to 21.11 - problems with extensions (coverflow and Koha as a CMS)
isabel.pineda at ds.edu.sv
Tue Jan 4 10:49:48 NZDT 2022
I know that the extensions are not strictly a part of Koha, but maybe someone can help me with this:
I am using the Coverflow plugin and the additional "pages" template to use Koha as a CMS. These things worked for me in previous Koha versions but stopped working after the upgrade to 21.11:
- The Coverflow is not showing (only the "loading ..." text is there).
- The content of the custom pages is not showing.
- There is no error message in the web console.
- The opac-error.log shows me a repeated error about the use of an uninitialized value in the file /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/XSLT.pm, but I don't know if this error has something to do with my problem.
What I did after the upgrade:
- For Coverflow: I updated the Coverflow plugin to the latest version (2.5.0).
- For Koha as a CMS: I overwrote the old file pages.pl with a copy of the new file opac-main.pl and followed the instructions for this file at https://koha-community.org/manual/21.11/en/html/extending_koha.html#using-koha-as-a-content-management-system-cms
- For Koha as a CMS: I overwrote the old file pages.tt with a copy of the new file opac-main.tt and tried to follow the instructions for this file at https://koha-community.org/manual/21.11/en/html/extending_koha.html#using-koha-as-a-content-management-system-cms, but the line that has to be modified has changed, so here I don't know how to do it. But at least the content of my custom pages ought to appear without changing the template, I think that something must be wrong in the file pages.pl.
Is there anybody who is using these extensions and can help me?
Thank you very much.
More information about the Koha