[Koha] Equals sign in a macro?

Bales (US), Tasha R tasha.r.bales at boeing.com
Tue Feb 22 17:02:54 NZDT 2022

I would like to create a Macro that enters the base of a URL.  However, I find that I cannot execute the macro due to errors caused by the use of an equals sign.  Curly braces also seem to cause a problem.  I played around trying to see if I could escape the problem characters, but didn't get anywhere.  I also tried substituting in "=" and "=" , which I think are HTML codes for "=", just in case, but both seem to be ignored and don't make it into the 856 that is created.

Anyone know of a way around this?  Thanks!

Tasha Bales
Enterprise Services
http://isesi.web.boeing.com/