[Koha] Restarting Indexing -- Maybe Reindexing Altogether

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:28:04 NZDT 2022

Dear Rainer:

    Thanks for the confirmation. If it hadn't been for your mention of the
ElasticSearch and Zebra executables for Koha, I would not even thought to
look for them and ultimately

#koha-elasticsearch --rebuild -d -v {koha instance}

    Yes, I found it about an hour after our correspondence last evening. (I
live in Japan and it was evening here when we corresponded.) In any event,
it worked perfectly. I tried it on a clone first lest we not lose our
catalog.

    Thanks again.

    In our latest exchange, 10 Feb. 2022 at 1902 [JST], I received this
from you:

yes this makes a difference

--

    よろしくお願いします。

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.