[Koha] Importing encrypted patron passwords

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:55:49 NZDT 2022

You will create a new instance, say 'name' like this:

$ koha-create --create-db name

You will then load your backup on the empty db that was created:

$ koha-mysql name < backup.sql

About step 3, you just need to try. It should work, and we can help with
the data errors.

Looking forward to your comments.