[Koha] Circulation Rules: Parent and Child Item Type

Ms. Naveen Ali naveen at neduet.edu.pk
Mon Aug 22 17:06:13 NZST 2022

Thank you very much Caroline for the response and Katrin for the confirmation.

Is it possible to batch update multiple circulation rules of one library?

The problem I am facing is that I have around 60+ item types for which lending rule (with hard due date) has to be updated every semester.

I just need to update the hard due date.

It would be very convenient if I could do it in one go.

With best regards,

Naveen Ali

ITM-JE (EAKL)
Inst Representative for