[Koha] HTML customizations disappearing where no title given

Fairlamb, Christina cjf at wmu.se
Tue Aug 16 00:57:49 NZST 2022

Hello all,

Koha 22.05

I made a change to my Additional contents (HTML customizations),
OpacMainUserBlock, which happened not to have a title given to it, nor did
I add one, (I was fixing a small wording issue in the content). After
updating, the entry has completely disappeared from the list and the
contents are now gone from the OPAC page too.

I also tried to add content for the OpacNavRight, without a title and both
did not appear in the list. Adding a title when creating them does add them
to the Additional contents table and OPAC however.

I think this is an odd bug and now I'm wondering what has happened to the
content I created/modified without a title and saved, as I cannot see it.

I do have this message at the top of the table list: (Showing 1 to 2 of 2
entries (filtered from 3 total entries)

 Christina