[Koha] loading a deduplicated catalogue

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Aug 21 22:27:08 NZST 2022

Hi Thomas,

it's hard to tell without knowing more about your workflow here.

Are importing into an empty catalog or are you trying to overlay/match?

If you exported the items with the records from Koha, they should have
all the information in the 952 entries. This includes the lost status.
So when reimporting the data into an empty catalog the lost status would
be set again.

But always good to have a backup or test on a separate instance.

Hope this helps,

Katrin