[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Manual system to koha

kolvir73 kolvir73 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 07:56:33 NZST 2022

There isn't even a card catalog.  Just the checkout cards. There is a binder with a list of all books with an ascension number.

The library started 30 years ago with boxes of books that were shared before there was a room for it, before the church had a permanent location.  We have had one volunteer librarian the whole time, but she has no formal training . Also quite computer illiterate.