[Koha] On-site check out report

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Apr 22 02:47:18 NZST 2022

Hi Victoria,

I am not sure if you have received any replies yet, but maybe I can help
to get you a step further.

On-site checkouts are recorded in issues and old_issues with a 1 in the
column onsite_checkout.

I believe you can't use statistics or action_logs for reporting here as
you can't distinguish normal and on-site checkouts there.

Hope this helps,

Katrin