[Koha] Error when putting book on hold

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Apr 22 02:11:02 NZST 2022

Hi Isabel,

trying to see what could cause this. Are you using translations and does
this happen with the English templates as well?

There is nothing obviously wrong with the template as far as I could tell:

https://git.koha-community.org/Koha-community/Koha/src/branch/21.11.x/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/includes/holds_table.inc#L209

Katrin