[Koha] Error when putting book on hold

Isabel Pineda isabel.pineda at ds.edu.sv
Sat Apr 9 03:51:03 NZST 2022

Hi.

Since the latest update (from 21.11.03 to 21.11.04) I get a 500 error message when I try to put a book on hold. The hold gets placed though and I receive the confirmation e-mail. But I cannot view the reservation in the system in the reservations tab.

There is no warning message in the About page, but there is an error message in my intranet-error.log file: AH01215 Template process failed: file error - parse error - holds_table.inc line 209-210: unexpected token (hold): /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/reserve/request.pl, referer: https://biblioteca-intra.ds.edu.sv/cgi-bin/koha/reserve/request.pl?biblionumbers=

The reservations used to work always before this update.

Btw: I am a little worried about the great mass of messages in my intranet-error.log. Every minute there are appearing errors of "Use of uninitialized value in string eq at usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 784."
Is this a bug or is this only my problem?

Thank you very much
Isabel Pineda