[Koha] linked item subfield to unlinked item subfield (items.more_subfields_xml)

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Sep 30 20:45:59 NZDT 2021

Salut Julien,
'Easily' I don't know. But quite easily with a small script.
0. Have 2 frameworks, FwA with your subfield linked to paidfor and FwB
with no DB link
1. loop over the items
2. Retrieve the item and save it using FwB (C4::Items::ModItemFromMarc)

Haven't tried, but it should work. If you write it, I can review it if you want.
Cheers,
Jonathan