[Koha] Overdrive integration in Koha 18.05

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Sep 24 03:09:29 NZST 2021

Hi Alvaro

 > The module referred in the message is an external perl module you have
 > to install separately.
 >
 > You can find it in metacpan here:
 >
 > https://metacpan.org/pod/WebService::ILS::OverDrive::Patron
 >
 > Note I don't know if there are additional configs to do or how to
 > integrate it with koha.

Thanks for your message! I have seen that this module is available in
Meta CPAN. But I don't think this is the proper way to solve this
problem in our Debian package installation of Koha 18.05.03. Especially
since there are only four system preferences instead of eight anyway.

At the moment I guess the desired Overdrive integration was never
(fully) functional in Koha 18.05.03 and we will have to update to a
newer version to actually use the Overdrive integration as intended.

Best wishes: Michael