[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Re: JSON report only contains partial results

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Fri Sep 17 12:18:36 NZST 2021

Hi all,

Is this true about the limit of 10 for public report results? Is it
documented somewhere? I don't see a mention of it in the manual
<https://koha-community.org/manual/21.05/en/html/webservices.html#json-reports-services-label>.
We use public reports in a couple of integrations and I've never noticed a
limit. I tested just now and was able to over a thousand rows in a
public report with no LIMIT statement. I'm just worried that one day my
integrations are going to break because of this but right now we're
definitely not seeing a limit, or if there is one it's much larger than 10.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu | o 510.594.3660 (cca)

5212 Broadway | Oakland, CA | 94618

CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the Ohlone peoples.

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>