[Koha] Cannot see Google Login Link

Mihai Rosu mrosu at rschicago.org
Tue Sep 14 00:51:08 NZST 2021

Hi Owen,

I can confirm what you are saying.  I did find the Google Authentication
via the "Log in to your account".

I agree that it would be much less confusing if the Google Login link is
located on the front page somewhere near the regular login. Ideally it
would exist on both sites, thank you!

Mihai Rosu
Rudolf Steiner Branch Chicago
4249 N. Lincoln Ave