[Koha] Cannot see Google Login Link

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Mon Sep 13 23:40:12 NZST 2021

> I just wanted to give an update that I upgraded our Koha installation to 21.05.03.001
> and the Google Authentication link does not display on the staff nor the public login.

In my test the Google Authentication link doesn't appear on the staff
interface login screen. I don't know if the feature is supposed to be
working there or if it's only for the OPAC.

In the OPAC, the Google Authentication link doesn't appear on the home
page but clicking the "Log in to your account" link at the top takes
you to a Google sign-in form. This makes me think that it's working,
but that we need to add a "Log in with Google" button to the sign-in
form on the OPAC home page.

  -- Owen