[Koha] New community member introduction and question

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Sep 12 22:48:33 NZST 2021

Hi David,

welcome!

Currently it's not possible to make the Price field visible in the OPAC
normal view. If you go to Administration > Table settings > OPAC >
holdingst you can see all columns that can be made visible/be hidden
from the table.

Maybe putting/copying the price to OPAC note (item_notes) could work for
your use case?

Hope this helps,

Katrin