[Koha] Framework Reports

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:45:21 NZDT 2021

Hi again, Elaine!

    In our latest exchange, on 7 Oct. 2021 at 02:00 [JST], you wrote:

We're on 21.05
> Elaine
> VWML <https://vwml.org>

    Hmmm. This gives me pause and reconsider migrating to 21.05 instead of
20.05.

    Maybe my bug was spotted earlier than I reported and fixed. Or it was
indirectly fixed when another bug was exterminated. If you have been
involved in software development, that does happen, as I'm sure many on
this list can attest. So that's what I hope as we begin the upgrade process.

    In the meantime, my interim solution -- see other correspondence --
solves the problem for the moment.

    Thanks for your help.

--

    気を付けて。 /ki wo tukete/ = Take care.

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.