[Koha] Deleted Visible Records

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:03:27 NZDT 2021

Hello, all!

    In our latest exchange, on 3 Oct 2021 at 08:01 [JST], I received this
from Katrin:

    as Magnus was pointing out, I was looking for the SQL you are running to
>     see if the deleted records might have been included in the report.

    Here's the report SQL statement in its entirety:

    SELECT biblionumber AS 'Bibliographic Record Number'
>         FROM biblio b
>         WHERE b.frameworkcode = '' OR b.frameworkcode IS NULL
>         ORDER BY b.biblionumber ASC

    I don't understand why a few deleted records were called up. If someone
can enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.

--

    気を付けて。 /ki wo tukete/ = Take care.

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.