[Koha] Renewal notice email

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Oct 3 00:41:45 NZDT 2021

Hi,

by default Koha processes the message queue for sending out prepared
notices every 15 minutes. If you renew in the OPAC or in the staff
client and renewal notices are configured, that should apply to them as
well.

For a package installation you can see the default cron setting here:

https://git.koha-community.org/Koha-community/Koha/src/branch/master/debian/koha-common.cron.d

Did you mean auto renewal notices by chance? In that case the issue
would probably be a bit more complicated.

Hope this helps,

Katrin