[Koha] Fwd: New Koha minor versions released - security fixes included, UPGRADE!

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Oct 3 00:01:36 NZDT 2021

Hi Tom,

for your version you can read all database updates in updatedatabase.pl:

https://git.koha-community.org/Koha-community/Koha/src/branch/19.11.x/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl#L20705

There have only been changes as part of bug fixes - the bug numbers for
each change are referenced in the print lines, if you want to read up on
them.

Is there a specific thing you are worried about with a schema change?
The update process should always take care of those.

Hope this helps,

Katrin