[Koha] Case Sensitivity and Koha SQL Statements

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Oct 3 00:23:43 NZDT 2021

Hi Charles,

the runtime parameters are not part of SQL, but are Koha specific. They
are replaced with proper SQL before being run. If you can point us to
where the documentation or Koha behavior is wrong, we can fix that. Best
would be to file bugs on https://bugs.koha-community.org/ separately for
the manual and Koha itself.

Hope this helps,

Katrin