[Koha] New comer hello

Lennon Mazonde lennon at kohasupport.com
Mon Nov 15 00:40:21 NZDT 2021

Hi Angela,

If you are not able to search for items, it is probably because Zebra
(or ElasticSearch) is not running or you did not reindex after
cataloguing. Check out this FAQ for more details regarding this
https://koha-community.org/faqs/zebra-indexing-wont-work-fix-it-aka-search-stuff-up-help/.

Secondly, you mentioned you have Windows 10. How did you install Koha -
is it running on a virtual Linux machine? You might be able to receive
more help if you provide more details about your setup.

Kind regards,

Lennon Mazonde
www.kohasupport.com
lennon at kohasupport.com