[Koha] Help to Improve Web Accessibility in 21.11

BOLSHAW, Henry bolshawh at parliament.uk
Tue May 25 03:11:04 NZST 2021

Hi everyone

If you would like to help make Koha more accessible, please do consider signing up for the Accessibility Improvements workgroup on the 21.11 roadmap: https://annuel.framapad.org/p/koha_21.11_roadmap<https://annuel.framapad.org/p/koha_21.11_roadmap>

We've made some good progress on accessibility recently (thanks in particular to Wainui Witika-Park's excellent work!) but there are still lots of improvements we can make.

Everyone can help whether you want to report accessibility bugs, write patches or carry out testing. The more people thinking and working on accessibility the better!

Thanks
Henry

Henry Bolshaw
Systems Librarian
Library, House of Lords, London, SW1A 0PW
bolshawh at parliament.uk<mailto:bolshawh at parliament.uk>

Pronouns: he/him
UK Parliament Disclaimer: this e-mail is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is not permitted. This e-mail has been checked for viruses, but no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. This e-mail address is not secure, is not encrypted and should not be used for sensitive data.