[Koha] 2021 koha-US Conference: Presentation submission deadline extended

Jason Robb secretary at koha-us.org
Tue May 25 01:15:44 NZST 2021

Haven't gotten your presentation proposal in yet for the 2021 koha-US
hybrid conference in McKinney, Texas? There's still time!

The deadline to submit your proposals has been extended to *June 4th, 2021*.

Submit your proposals here: *https://forms.gle/JCkDLvDTrUwUx3UE9
<https://forms.gle/JCkDLvDTrUwUx3UE9>*

We are accepting proposals for in-person sessions, live virtual sessions,
and pre-recorded sessions. We are also accepting proposals for workshops
which are meant to be more hands-on and give you an opportunity to share
and teach skills -- this can be anything from submitting bugs to writing
code, editing the manual or creating educational resources.

No topic is too basic or advanced. There is always someone out there that
can learn from what you are willing to share!

More info about the conference can be found on our website:
https://koha-us.org/conference2021/

If you have questions please direct them to the koha-US conference
committee at conferences at koha-us.org.

-----
Jason Robb
koha-US secretary