[Koha] Koha API - Authentication Failure

Aswin Unnikrishnan aswinunni01 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 00:39:59 NZST 2021

Hi,

I wanted to build an app that uses the koha API, and so i was testing it
out, but I keep getting "Authentication Failure" error whichever end point
I try to access.
The steps i did are

1. Got the client_id / secret from koha
2. Sent a POST request to api/v1/oauth/token with required parameters and
got  an "access_token" returned
3. Added the token to my authorization header with header-prefix "Bearer"
4. Sent a GET request to different end points, but getting the same 401
Unauthorized error code with error : Authentication failure

However if i access one of the public end points like
/api/v1/biblios/{biblio_id} i can get a response

If anyone has any idea why this is happening, please  let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Aswin