[Koha] 2021 koha-US Conference: Presentation submission deadline is fast approaching!

Jason Robb secretary at koha-us.org
Sat May 15 03:30:44 NZST 2021

The deadline to submit presentation proposals for the 2021 koha-US
conference is *next Friday*, May 21st.

Submit your proposals here: *https://forms.gle/JCkDLvDTrUwUx3UE9
<https://forms.gle/JCkDLvDTrUwUx3UE9>*

The conference will be hybrid in format with the opportunity to present and
attend both in-person and virtually. We understand that there is a level of
uncertainty surrounding the ability to travel. We encourage you to submit
your proposals and are happy to work with you on switching your
presentation format from in-person to online or vice versa should the need
arise.

More info about the conference can be found on our website:
https://koha-us.org/conference2021/

If you have questions please direct them to the koha-US conference
committee at conferences at koha-us.org.

-----
Jason Robb
koha-US secretary