[Koha] SRU Config

Thomas Klausner domm at plix.at
Sat May 8 03:53:58 NZST 2021

Hi!

I figured it out (with a little off-list help by Stefan Kugler -
thanks!!)

My working config now is:

Hostname: services.dnb.de
Port:     80                (instead of 443)
Database: sru/authorities   (remove slash at the start)
Database: sru/accessToken~TOKEN/authorities   (though it seems to work
with and without token
Syntax:   MARC21
Encoding: utf8
Record Type: Authority
Additional SRU options: sru=get, sru_version=1.1, schema=MARC21-xml
   (ADD: sru=get; REMOVE: operation=searchRetrieve)
SRU Search fields mapping: EMPTY (still fiddling with these..)

So I guess the real problem was the Port and some of the SRU options.

Greetings,
domm

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                             https://domm.plix.at