[Koha] Change due date to all loans

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed May 5 22:48:52 NZST 2021

Hi Zeno,

did you see that there is a new tool available for batch extending due
dates within Koha?

The tool will also update items.onloan and issues.date_due, so your SQL
should be ok.

I'd only be careful updating overdue items with fines on them. If you
update those, you'd probably have to make changes to the fines as well
(F vs. FU etc.).

Hope this helps,

Katrin