[Koha] Version 20.11.05 translation of the pt-BR language went backwards.

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Tue May 4 19:39:11 NZST 2021

Victor,

Please keep your answers on the list.
The message is telling you that something is wrong for the translated string.
Have a look at pt-BR-staff-prog.po and search for "Trabalho cron", you
will notice (at line 3785) that there is a '%' that should be '%s'
Note that fixing it won't fix the string, there is a problem with the
number of "%s".
I will let you count but it seems that there is one extra after "Repor
mapeamentos"

Regards,
Jonathan