[Koha] Elasticsearch reindex failing for authorities

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat May 1 03:01:28 NZST 2021

Hi

Other options for manually run elastic reindex that might be implemented
would be:

- authid will accept a range of authid's instead of just one authid.ai
=1234-999
- include a new variable for the number of authid records to reindex and
use authid as the start from range

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire