[Koha] Koha 20.11 - RabbitMQ and lock_dir

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Tue Mar 16 04:55:30 NZDT 2021

Thanks for the response, Johathan.

I figured out the lockdir issue. There was an ownership problem that I
could address.

For the RabbitMQ piece, I have a separate RabbitMQ server which I would
like to use. Where in the configuration files would I address setting this
to be a separate RabbitMQ server?  And then, something has to create the
initial setup on that server. What sets that all up? I am not finding that
documentation.

Thanks,
Tom