[Koha] New items not showing

Scott Owen sowen at almaschools.net
Sat Mar 6 02:51:28 NZDT 2021

Version:

Koha version: 17.11.18.000
OS version ('uname -a'): Linux hskoha 3.16.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian
3.16.51-3 (2017-12-13) i686
Perl interpreter: /usr/bin/perl
Perl version: 5.020002
Perl @INC: /usr/share/koha/lib
/etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.20.2
/usr/local/share/perl/5.20.2
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20
/usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.20
/usr/share/perl/5.20
/usr/local/lib/site_perl
.
MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.62, for debian-linux-gnu (i686)
using readline 6.3
Apache version: Server version: Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)
Memcached: Servers: undefined | Namespace: koha | Status: unknown | Config
read from: Nowhere Note that the right place to define the memcached config
is in your $KOHA_CONF file. Currently you do not have a valid memcached
configuration defined. | Effective caching method:
Zebra version: Zebra 2.0.59 (C) 1994-2014, Index Data Zebra is free
software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are welcome to
change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions. SHA1 ID:
c00bfddbf0f3608340d61298acc61dafb167f9b2 Using ICU

" and maybe that's why the incremental indexer is failing, as it is running
as the instance's user."
-- certainly sounds possible.

--  Any way to test / verify koha-indexer ?? (login as different users via
putty and run the command ?? What output should I expect to see ...if
any... )

thank you!