[Koha] Downloading all the records of a result list

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 08:20:21 NZST 2021

Hi Michael,

We have plugin "More Results Per Page" from BibLibre that adds the option
to show up to 1000 results per page on search results..

https://github.com/biblibre/koha-plugin-mrpp

I guess you can use it to generate the list you need.

Regards

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire