[Koha] Authority records vie OAI-PMH

Ere Maijala ere.maijala at helsinki.fi
Tue Jun 29 19:22:00 NZST 2021

I think OAI-PMH sets could be used in a backwards compatible manner. The
current sets definition would need to be extended to allow for selection
of biblios or authorities, and of course the whole provider would need
to be updated to allow for authorities, but as far as I can see it
wouldn't even be a huge task. I'm interested in taking a further stab at
it at some point, though there's something else to do before that...

--Ere

dcook at prosentient.com.au kirjoitti 29.6.2021 klo 3.27:
> Hi Michal,
>
> At the moment, Koha only provides MARC bibliographic records via OAI-PMH, but I am intrigued by the prospect of providing authority records.
>
> I think we'd probably have to provide a new endpoint for that though, as I don't think we could make the current endpoint backwards compatible for existing users.
>
> David Cook
> Software Engineer
> Prosentient Systems
> Suite 7.03
> 6a Glen St
> Milsons Point NSW 2061
> Australia
>
> Office: 02 9212 0899
> Online: 02 8005 0595

Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland