[Koha] Authority records vie OAI-PMH

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Jun 29 12:27:16 NZST 2021

Hi Michal,

At the moment, Koha only provides MARC bibliographic records via OAI-PMH, but I am intrigued by the prospect of providing authority records.

I think we'd probably have to provide a new endpoint for that though, as I don't think we could make the current endpoint backwards compatible for existing users.

David Cook
Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03