[Koha] [koha]Batch modify items stuck at 0%

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:52:17 NZST 2021

Hi Muiru

As some files were "fixed" after your blackout, some koha files might have
been corrupted.

You can try to

a) Reinstall koha
b) Reload a db backup.

Any or both might have been damaged on blackout. Hopefully no other files
were damaged (apache, mysql, etc.)

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire