[Koha] Error 500 in Koha OPAC but NOT Staff Catalog After Running Linux System Update

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 09:47:38 NZST 2021

Hi Charles

Do you know what packages have been updated ?
If apache, it might have overwritten your config. There is a different
configuration for patron and admin interfaces.

Also, have you restarted koha related services? i.e. plack, apache,
koha-common, memcached ?

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire