[Koha] Need help with Koha instance that refuses to do checkouts

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 18:40:56 NZST 2021

Hi Katrin,

Thanks for that. Interesting to learn about Koha's use of cookies. Doesn't
that mean that Koha should present a popup to ask for a user's consent? The
ICO (which monitors data protection compliance in the UK) says:

"You must tell people if you set cookies, and clearly explain what the
cookies do and why. You must also get the user’s consent. Consent must be
actively and clearly given.
There is an exception for cookies that are essential to provide an online
service at someone’s request (eg to remember what’s in their online basket,
or to ensure security in online banking)."

Is there a feature in Koha that does this that I don't know about?

Best Regards,

Chris Brown (Voluntary libraries in Sheffield)

Best Regards,

Chris Brown