[Koha] Need help with Koha instance that refuses to do checkouts

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 07:26:02 NZST 2021

Hi James,

Yes I did follow up Katrin's suggestion but found nothing that looked
obviously wrong, and anyway I don't think there have been any configuration
changes since well before the problem first showed up. Following another
suggestion *we have cleared the browser caches on all our client machines
and everything seems to be working again*. I have no idea why, and am not
convinced that the problem isn't going to come back at some point. But all
is well at the moment.

Which leads me to a question I've been meaning to ask for a while ... *does
Koha use cookies?*

My thanks to all who suggested solutions. Much appreciated!

Chris Brown (Voluntary Libraries in Sheffield)