[Koha] Need help with Koha instance that refuses to do checkouts

Franz Dietrich dietrich at teilgedanken.de
Mon Jun 21 19:16:27 NZST 2021

Sorry I'm no expert either but did you check if there are any suspicious
slow queries?
https://www.a2hosting.com/kb/developer-corner/mysql/enabling-the-slow-query-log-in-mysql

By setting the time to a very low number you get almost tracing... but
then again you could probably use a better way to track all queries.